Sofa Cleaning Service - Staines-upon-thames TW18
Leather furniture sets are expensive and valued and make a bold statement before your visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather call for different cleaning approaches and we strongly recommend our customers to avoid using homemade products that can destroy the leather and end up costing a lot of money. In lieu, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Staines-upon-thames TW18to take care of your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to get rid of spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We will totally renew the color and the luster of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the aid of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again attractive to look at as they add style and elegance to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several steps:
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted with a special agent and a soft cloth.
- The couch and other furniture are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- Before we start work we will test on a small patch of the hide to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to utilize correct cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians will choose the best and most efficient method to clean your couch.
- We check the finished piece for any omissions or deficiencies before declaring the job done.
- We inspect the furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.